- If you cancel 15+ days before the scheduled date of a charter, you will receive a 100% refund of the deposit and/or full cost of charter.*
- If you cancel 14 days or less before the scheduled date of a charter, you will receive a 50% refund of the deposit and/or full cost of charter.*
- When you reserve a charter, we do not book anyone else for that day. Our booking policy is to meet at the boat at the agreed time and place on the day of the trip. No shows at the dock by customers on the day of the charter will not receive a refund.
- If the charter trip is cancelled by the Captain due to bad weather, unsafe conditions, acts of God or circumstances beyond IslandFlyer Catamaran Charter’s control, we will try to re-book your charter for a better day, if your schedule allows. Otherwise, we will refund your entire deposit.
- For sunset cruises, if the minimum of 4 passengers is not met within 24 hrs of departure time, the trip will be cancelled and the paid customers will be refunded 100%.
*Booking online requires full payment when reserving. Calling to book requires 50% deposit to reserve trip.